Jeffrey Scott Saunders
Jeffrey Saunders started working at the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies in 2007. At the Institute, Jeffrey works as project manager on a number of projects concerning postal and communications, materials, and energy industries.
Prior to coming to the Institute, Jeffrey worked as a consultant in the United States, where he advised the US government and international organizations on identity formation, organizational culture, stabilization and reconstruction strategies, international development, and globalization.
He has drafted 17 reports on identify formation and organizational culture in Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. He has also drafted several reports and articles on the global financial crisis and environmental issues.
- Project Manager, Saarioinen Oy: “Future of dining situations”
- Project Manager and Lead Trainer, Statoil: “Days of Energy 2 course”
- Project Manager, An Post: Board of Directors: Strategy Day
- Project Manager, Tytex: Strategy Support Project
- Lead Analyst, Danske Revisorer: Revisorbranchen 2020
- Lead Analyst on EDANA sponsored project “Vision 2020: Scenarios for the future of the Nonwovens Industry”
- Lead Analyst on ISS project “Vision 2020: Scenarios for the Future of the Facilities Management and Service Industry”
- Project Manager on “Future trends and business opportunities in IT, Biotech and Cleantech Industries in Scandinavia”
- Project Manager on “Scenario support” for Statoil Corporate Strategy Department
- Project Manager on International Post Corporation sponsored project, “Communications Trends and the Role of Mail”
- Project Manager on International Post Corporation sponsored project, “Role of Mail 2020”
- Project Manager on IKEA sponsored project “Megatrends in Asia”
- Project Manager on EU project Women in Construction Research (WOMEN CORE)
- Lead analyst on IKEA’s “Internal Collaboration”
- Lead analyst on “Promoting Social Change towards 2020 in the Basque Autonomous Country for SAF and EAJ-PNV”.
- Project Manager, NUTEK “SME's and Environmental Innovation”